From the places that draw crowds to the places that help you escape them, when you are in North Carolina you will find it all. Those of us who call it home experience its beauty daily. For others that #visitnc and wish to return time and time again, consider purchasing this year.
- CNN Money reports home prices are climbing. Wilmington is expected to rise 8% through third quarter 2014.
- CBS Money Watch predicts 2014 will be another year of gains for the real estate market.
- The National Association of Realtors indicated in their March report that a shortage of inventory is proving problematic.
- Albeit still low, according to Forbes, the average mortgage rate on a 30-year fixed mortgage is expected to rise the most recent year’s 3’s to 5.5% this year.
- The coast of North Carolina is gaining in popularity. New Hanover and #Brunswick Counties in particular continue to get national exposure on film and are experiencing growing awareness through national publications. CNN Money Magazine listed Wilmington, NC real estate as the #7 city to invest in and #Brunswick Forest located in Leland just outside of Wilmington and near Southport, NC has been given the Bliss Award Winner designation, Best North Carolina Community of the Year for the Coastal Southern North Carolina area.
At Coastal Realty Connections we understand buying is often an emotional choice. So more than the statistics, it is about finding the place that matches your natural rhythms, provides activities that bring you joy, and above all brings you peace of mind.Bald Head Island, Brunswick County Real Estate, Brunswick Forest, Buyers Agent, Economic Conditions, NC, New Hanover County, North Carolina, Real Estate Agent Southport, Southport, Wilmington Posted by